What is a Data Architect?
The Data Architect is a member of the Data Governance department and is actively involved in helping the department meeting its strategic goals. The Data Architect will be primarily responsible for the creation and maintenance of existing queries, dashboard reports, ETL processes, SSIS packages, and SSRS reports.
– Uphold data quality standards, improvements and guidelines
– Create & maintain ad-hoc reports, dashboards, operational reports, and data visualizations
– Develop & administer SQL queries, stored procedures, SSIS packages, ETL Processes etc.
– Other data management related duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
– University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
– Data modeling and database management
– ETL process maintenance
– SQL query creation, debugging, and maintenance.
– Enterprise reporting and executive dashboard administration
– Master data management and metadata management
– Dimensional Modeling techniques
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Proficiency in developing SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, & OLAP solutions.
– Strong problem solving abilities and demonstrated analytical approach to problems
– Experience working with reporting, data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
– Strong working knowledge of database systems.
– Working knowledge of metadata management and data quality initiatives
– Evening and weekend work may occasionally be required to meet project deadlines.